- • Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- • Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- • Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- • Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Illinois.
- • We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- • Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be asked to leave the studio.
- • Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- • Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- • Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- • Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- • Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time, unless special permission is given by owner.
- • Sneezes and Coughs: We will keep encouraging dancers to cough and sneeze into their elbows, not in their hands. If you child has either of these symptoms (allergies or not) we are asking them to stay home. We will call for early pick-up if they continue to sneeze and cough more than a couple of times in class.
- • Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a face covering when entering the studio.
- • Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- • Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and performances that prevent the wearing of face coverings.
- • Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance studio and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- • Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing and performances are encouraged to do so.
Lobby / Studio
- • The lobby / studio will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- • All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside of the lobby / studio.
- • Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer. Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer in each dance room and bathrooms. Students will be asked to use it frequently. If you would prefer to use your own, students are permitted to bring it in their dance bag. Our sanitizer does contain at least 70% alcohol.
- • All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- • Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- • Faculty must wear face coverings while at the studio.
- • Students must abide by their "assigned" 6' x 6' marked social dis-DANCING area for that day's class.
- • Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- • The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- • Dancers in Studio 1 & 3 may only use Bathroom A (girls). Dancers in Studio 2, 4 & 5 may only use Bathroom B (boys).
- • All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- • Dance floors & bathrooms are disinfected nightly.
- • Dancers will be only allowed in the entrances closest to their dance room. Once we are back in the building there will be a detailed schedule of which door they may enter.
- • WAITING ROOM IS CLOSED: we are asking all parents/guardians to bring dancers to the appropriated door, and then either wait in your car or drop off and pick up. We are trying to cut back on social togetherness. We feel closing our waiting room will eliminate group gatherings as well as contaminating many areas in the Studio.
- • All dancers will have their temperature taken with a touchless laser thermometer at the door. Anyone with a temp over 100.4 degrees will not be let in.
- • Once your dancer is dropped off and has had their temp taken, they will be ushered immediately to the bathroom or to the utility sink to wash their hands and after that they will take their place in class.
- • If your dancer is of driving age, we ask that they stay in their car until they receive a text from the teacher saying to come in.
Everyone entering Classical Dance Academy must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org